Marcus Lambert is an entrepreneurial CTO and software architect for Omobono, the digital agency for business brands.
He measures success by delivering exactly what the user needs wrapped in a compelling UX on time and on budget.
- How have their business continuity plans changed
- What does that look like with an agency with 100 people?
- How should we be thinking about scenario planning?
- How his role has changed as CTO
- How Omobono are thinking about sales and new business?
- How do B2B salespeople sell in this environment?
- Digital transformation
- Marcus’ silver linings
I started by asking him to explain his comment:
‘Most agency business continuity plans are not fit for purpose’.
Enjoy the chat.